Human Resource Development at Kalakriti India is a multi-disciplinary activity. The stake-holders in this process are:
- The Associate, who contributes to the growth of the organisation.
- The Team Leader, who channelizes the energies of the Associate for a fruitful day.
- The Mentor, who teaches and creates a growth path for the Associate within the organisation.
- The Accounts Team, which works to maximize the benefits that the Associate receives.
- The HR Team, which resolve disputes in time to ensure a harmonious work environment for the Associate.
- The Management Team, which ensures that hardwork and talent does not go unnoticed and have the onus of the growth of all Associates.
Highlights of HR Policies at Kalakriti India:
- Kalakriti India is an equal opportunity employer. We only consider the merit of an Associate and do not discriminate via Caste, Creed, Religion, Gender etc. ever.
- Monetary compensation is only based on talent, experience and hard-work of an Associate.
- Kalakriti India offers Student Internships, Apprentice Trainee programs to increase employability of the young generation by imparting relevant industrial skills.
- Kalakriti India offers flexible work-timings and special provisions for Associates who merit such an offer.
Kalakriti India could be your stepping stone to great success if you are interested in pursuing a career in Art, Design and Culture.