Screening of candidates for roles as Associates at Kalakriti India, is a documented and transparent process that is free of nepotism and influence.
The outline of the process is:
- Candidates appear for a preliminary screening via a written test that lasts one hour. The screening test contains up-to 120 questions in English Language, Mathematical Ability, IQ and GK, Domain-specific questions.
- The test of English, Mathematics, IQ and GK are School Grade 8 Level.
- The domain-specific test is designed to test average level knowledge specific to domains / expertise.
- While candidates must score at-least 40% in all tests, candidates are expected to excel in domain-specific test to showcase their mastery of it.
- Following the written tests, candidates are invited for a one-to-one interview with a Team-Leader grade associate at Kalakriti India. This interview is to further evaluate mastery of the domain and personality traits.
- Following the Team Leader interview, an interview is scheduled with HR & Admin Team for finalisation of terms and conditions of employment.
- Exceptions are made to the process only for Group D personnel who may lack the school level education required to appear for the tests.